FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
You will receive your order anywhere from 9-25 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed. After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two days to process your order. This is just an estimate, though, and doesn't include weekends or holidays. Standard Shipping is limited to the 48 contiguous United States. You will receive a shipping notification email that will notify you of the carrier we've used to ship your order.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
PARTY PEACH carries designers from all over the world, THEREFORE if you placed a large order, you will most likely receive a few different packages. It will most likely not be all together.
STANDARD SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE USA IS BASED ON WEIGHT & COUNTRY
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore PARTY PEACH is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Taxes & Duties
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by PARTY PEACH.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.